Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MRI

I was here at CMH yesterday to sign some paperwork for Faith to be able to get the MRI, and no MRI.  So the doctor told me the hope is to have her be the first on the list at 8am in the morning.  I was up and on the road at 6am got here so I would be able to sign off on the paper work.  If the MRI is scheduled for 8am the patient must be in their office at 7am to be able to start the anesthesia process.  So I got to CMH at 7am and I wasn't even in Faith's room yet and the nurse came up to me in the hall and said the MRI isn't going to happen today.  I said "WHAT?!"  She said it will happen tomorrow at 4pm.  So stay tuned for a new post in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating! But way to be there anyways mom! Praying that it'll happen tomorrow for sure! Praying daily for you all and Faith!

    ReplyDelete