Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quick Surgery Update

Pheobe and I just finished talking with the neursurgeon who will be performing surgery on Faith today. He told us that he does want to put in shunt. He believes that the shunt and the plastic surgery to be done by another doctor should be fairly simple and there should be no complications. The surgery could happen any where between 10:00-1:00 We will be waiting here until the surgery is over. The doctor informed us that everything beyond the surgery this morning would be merely speculation, but he seemed very optimistic and considers Faith's case to be mild. Thanks for your prayers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures and the good news.
    Love to all...Auntie Mole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the
    Time to give updates. Praying for y'all.

    ReplyDelete